“From today I will be highly productive” is what we aim for every day but do so is another matter. As a first step to achieve this goal we must question ourselves and discern what is important and what is less so. With this first step we can plan our goals in the short, medium and long term, dedicating the necessary time to each thing.
Follow these 10 tips that we give you to help you achieve everything you want at the times and with the efficiency you expect:
- Make a list of your dreams and goals. From them, look at status in which are the paths to them. If you are at 0% creates a plan of action.
- Put on goals in short, medium and long term, as raised in point 1. Everything should take you to the realization of your dreams. Each day marks three important issues that have to perform and determines a schedule for them.
- Beware the Internet. It can become habit and make waste time with messages, emails, chats and social networks. Remember your goals.
- Each morning carries out what is most important. Turn off everything for 90 minutes of your initial working day. You will see that you increase your productivity.
- Allow time to reflect and think, this is where creativity will be strengthened.
- Make a list of ideas for each goal and concentrate on them. Develop them.
- Make a list of everything you have in your mind and analyze what is important and what is not. Focus in those that yes it are.
- Worry about the problems that are yours or that affect you somehow. Stop to think about other things as gossip, stories of other people, etc. That will only make you waste the time and not get anything productive there.
- Commit your life, your goals and focus on them every day.
- If you have many ideas, write them down and you do not overwhelm them. Give them priorities.