Many people dream of doing what they love without being bound by the obligations of daily life, but for this it is necessary to achieve a degree of financial independence that allows us to survive without being employed in any organization.
The financial independence is not a dream, it is a viable option that we can achieve if we are sufficiently skilled and disciplined.
Undertake and Cut Ties
This is the era of entrepreneurs; thousands of people undertake with personal projects required by the financial crises that currently living, lack of opportunity or simply to follow a desire, or passion. Doing what you love is infinitely more satisfying than do what you must.
Take the risk
Every enterprise, every step that leads to independence and risk will always feel very scared of failing, but we must understand that it is not something we improvised manner but there are certain steps that we must follow. Here are some tips:
- The first is to ensure your financial security seems a contradictory thing but we can not launch into a pool without water, if you have a secure entrance of money, you’ll have time to think about other sources of income and plan your project well.
- Ten discipline when it comes to money: What we mean here is that you have a tight control of your expenses and avoid living above your financial capabilities. Take care of the money coming in and instead of spending it, invest it.
- Be disciplined with your project: Do not abandon or leave it to luck, if you have any plans of entrepreneurship, this will take a great effort, longer working hours and you can answer for yourself, so you must set goals and compliance deadlines.
- Identify what is your value: This is essential to start any project alone, because what is at issue is to use our talents and what we love to do to bring something new and interesting.
- Remember that independence is a state of mind: You must be able to change your mental programming, many challenges that you need to be able to overcome.
- Go slowly: Evaluate your current reality, if these employee spends a couple of hours a day to think about ways to earn new income and diversify yourself, plan.
- Evaluates the market: You need to determine what is best for you within your environment, if you can build a business on the internet, if there is convenient for you most MLM business model or an SME. Identify which business model best fits your idea.