It is proven that exercise provides many important benefits for your body, helping you not only live better life but you have to be much fuller. When you exercise and maintain a more active lifestyle can not only improve your quality of life but also save a lot of money on medical expenses that will generate poor health.
Here mention some of the benefits that the exercises will provide our body:
- Less stress. There is nothing better than to get exercise intentions. The body releases the toxins that have built up over the day, because of the negative emotions and tensions that have suffered in the middle of a long workday.
- It gives energy and reduces the chance of feeling depressed.
- Tone our muscles.
- Helps maintain a healthy circulatory system.
- It oxygenates our body.
- Represents a space dedicated to our personal wellness.
For many people exercise seems to be an impossible feat, either because they have never done, or do not have time in the middle of our busy life, or because they think they should go to a gym and spend large amounts of money. However, there is nothing more true: exercise is a necessity; and best of all, it is possible to do even if we have a low budget for it or, in the case we want to save on exercise that we do at present.
But how exercise impacts on our personal finances? In addition to help us to save for future medical expenses, also keep in mind the following:
- If we gain weight, we need to buy more clothes, implying an extra expense.
- For each 45kg more in the car, it increases an average of 2% of fuel consumption.
- Failure to keep at a healthy weight, it can affect our insurance premiums.
- Eat lots of food away from home, we will spend more than what we have budgeted.
It is for the above, we want to give you some tips so you can start exercising without spending much:
- No need to go to an expensive gym, you can choose a suitable place to exercise, i.e. it is quiet, safe and allows you to jog or walk.
- As in finance, to keep fit discipline is most important. To go out to walking does not represent practically any expense, but unless you need to move a few minutes to get there, but just this expense will be less than one month in the gym.
- Make exercise routine at home. For example, set a schedule in which you do only repetitive series of movements, up and down the stairs ten times.
- Join your friends or office mates, so you’ll stay motivated and equipment spending will be distributed among all.
- Avoid participating in very violent sports or take risks that could have an accident affecting your personal finances.
- You can buy exercise video for you to do at home, this will be a one-time expense and it will get cheaper than a monthly fee in the gym.
Now you can see how the exercises benefit your finances in several ways, in addition to help reduce the stress that can generate you a lot of negative things in your life, and you’ll be much beneficing; so go ahead and start exercising implementing the recommendations that we give you.